Machine Programmer / Operator
We are a stone countertop manufacturer looking for a machine operator to program, set up, maintain and operate machinery. You’ll ensure the efficient running of production. Must be reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers. The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
Pay will be based on experience
- Set up machine (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. Speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machine periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- CAD skills/knowledge of Alpha Cam, Icam or Wcam a plus but not required. We may train the right person.
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to heath and safety regulation (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- High school diploma or equivalent, technical degree is a plus
Countertop Installer Granite, Marble & Quartz
Granite installers wanted Milwaukee and Surrounding areas.
Compensation: Pay will be based on experience
Will train the right person.
Must be able to read a tape measure, able to lift 80+ pounds, be detail orientated, able to work independently as well as being a team player and must be able to drive a company vehicle.
Our core values: Integrity, Positivity, Being a team player and Striving for Perfection
Solstice insurance available
IRA after one year
Friendly positive family atmosphere
Job Type: Full-time or part time
Granite fabrication shop expanding to the Milwaukee area! Call, Email to set up an appointment for an interview. We are hiring for full time and part time positions.