Custom Made Stone Coffee Tables
Granite & Marble Coffee Table Tops for Homes & Businesses
Coffee tables in a living or family room, lobby or reception area undergo a great amount of use. Durable, attractive coffee tables are in high demand and Granite Plus designs, fabricates and installs custom made stone coffee table tops at a lower cost than anywhere else.
We also create natural stone table tops in any size or shape including end tables, cocktail tables, conference room tables and every kind of tabletop in between!
Why choose stone for a coffee table?
Choose a slab you love and use it for a countertop, coffee table & matching window sills.
Natural stone is always one of a kind, just like your style. The unique patterns and colors in natural stone slabs are eye-catching without being overwhelming and can help integrate the traditional or modern décor choices in the rest of the space. Natural stone is incredibly durable and easy to clean. with the right care, your stone coffee table top can last through decades (or more!) of use.
Learn more about the:
- Benefits of a quartz coffee table
- Benefits of a granite coffee table
- Benefits of a marble coffee table
Alternative materials for coffee table tops
In addition to granite and marble we create unique coffee table tops out of many other stones and alternative materials including:
- Wood & wood veneer
- Solid surface
Granite Plus works with the nation’s leading stone and surface suppliers to offer you the greatest variety of options at the best prices. Whether your dream coffee table is made from white marble, black granite or another type of stone, contact us for a fast, free estimate PLUS the best prices and service in Wisconsin.
Coffee Tables for Every Space
Granite coffee table tops work equally well indoors or outside.
Getting the perfect coffee table for a sectional, a small space, an office or a reclining sofa is easy when it’s made to fit your space.
Our experienced stonework designers with work with your layout and budget to create a unique coffee table top in the exact size and shape you need. If you’re looking for a smaller stone coffee table, you might find the perfect marble or granite remnant at our New Berlin granite showroom to save even more.
Fabrication options include radius work for corners and edging and long-lasting sealant by InvisaBLOCK.
Stone Coffee Table Top Options
Quartz Coffee TableBenefits of a
- Durability – quartz will withstand the everyday use coffee tables undergo
- Originality – quartz offers more personalization with a vast amount of colors & designs to choose from
- Low maintenance – quartz does not need to be resealed and is easy to clean
- Non-Porous – quartz is non-absorbent meaning it will not stain
Pair a custom stone coffee table top with wooden, brass or black legs to accent your decor.
Granite Coffee TableBenefits of a
- Extremely durable – granite can last a lifetime if cared for properly
- Originality – granite is made up of various minerals creating a unique piece with every cut
- Valuable – granite will add value to your home
- Beautiful – granite offers a timeless beauty
- Clean – granite doesn’t harbor bacteria
- Temperature resistant – hot items like coffee do not need a coaster and will not damage your table
Marble Coffee TableBenefits of a
A light pattern on a natural stone coffee table adds brightness to the room.
- Beauty – marble holds a higher level of beauty when compared to other stones
- Originality – marble comes in a vast amount of hues and colors to choose from
- Durability – like other stones, marble is highly resistant to scratches, cracks and breakage
Whether you choose marble, quartz or granite for your coffee table top, Granite Plus has years of experience fabricating and handcrafting durable, long-lasting surfaces of all kinds. Coffee tables should be a piece of furniture you’re not afraid to use and capable of withstanding everyday use. Granite Plus is here to help you design a coffee table you’ll fall in love with.
Coffee Table Tops Custom Made by Wisconsin’s Best Granite Fabricators & Installers
Visit our granite showroom in New Berlin to see our selection of stone slabs, find design ideas and get a fast, free quote on your coffee table top or other stonework project. Granite Plus has the lowest prices and fastest installation times, making beautiful natural stone fabrications accessible for everyday homeowners. We work with businesses and families in Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Racine, Kenosha, Waukesha, Sheboygan and everywhere in between.