Stacked Stone & Natural Stone Laminate in Milwaukee
Stone Veneer Sheets & Panels for Floors, Walls & More
Granite Plus offers real natural stone laminates ideal for walls, flooring, countertops and many other surfaces. Our thin, flexible stone veneers simplify residential and commercial projects and keep costs down (compared to using custom cut stone slabs).
Get a fast, free quote on natural stone laminate in one business day, or let us help you concept and design custom stone veneers for your home or business. Our showroom and workshop are located in New Berlin, serving the greater Milwaukee area and all of Wisconsin.
Stacked stone veneers (also called stone ledger panels) are made from natural stone and attached onto backing to form a modular panel. Stacked stone panel installation is called ‘dry stacking stone veneer’ because no grout is used and you get a seamless look.
Where to use stacked stone veneer panels:
Stacked stone panels enhance and protect practically any vertical surface.
- Interior accent wall
- Fireplace surround
- On the sides of an outdoor kitchen or bar
- Entryways or lobbies
Stacked stone is low-maintenance since it’s typically used on vertical surfaces and exposed to less wear and tear than your average countertop or floor tile.
Stacked stone panels are available in a wide range of colors, textures and styles. We’ve partnered with the best stacked stone suppliers in the nation to give our customers the best options.
Check out the stacked stone panels from MSI here and stone ledger panels from Midwest Tile, Marble & Granite here. No matter which product you choose, we beat all competitor pricing and have faster turnaround on installations.
Types of Stone Laminates
Mosaic or stacked stone veneer panels look & feel like solid stone.
Real stone laminate sheets add texture & visual interest.
Natural stone tile panels are perfect for walls and flooring.
Benefits of Natural Stone Laminate
There are many benefits to using thin stone veneers compared to solid stone:
- Lightweight material has fewer structural requirements
- Faster installation process
- Can install over most existing surfaces
- Strong and durable (because they’re REAL stone)
- Easily customizable for a wide variety of uses
Our versatile stone veneer sheets and panels make more home renovation projects possible.
Stone Laminate Uses
Transform your fireplace or an accent table with real stone panels.
Real stone laminates are highly customizable, affordable, and ideal for many different residential and commercial applications:
- Wall cladding
- Shower walls
- Stair treads
- Outdoor kitchens & exterior surfaces
Stone laminates let you get creative with practically any area of your home or business you want to renovate:
- Cover the top and sides of a bar or island to get the look of full stone construction without the extra weight.
- Wrap pillars or columns in stone laminate to give your entryway or great room an instant upgrade.
- Transform a staircase without the extra work and expense of tearing off the existing surfaces.
- Add real stone laminate flooring to a kitchen, bathroom, patio, three-seasons room or hallway faster and easier than installing real stone tiles.
Questions about stone laminates? We're here to help!
Stone Veneers & Laminates Installed in Milwaukee
Granite Plus is the leading supplier of custom fabricated stone and natural stone laminates throughout the Milwaukee metro area, including Waukesha, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Shorewood, Wauwatosa, Cudahy, Oak Creek, Franklin, Greenfield, West Allis, Muskego and the surrounding communities.